Powering operational outcomes In Indonesia
Cloud services provider
2 sites with a total of 300, 000 sq ft GFA
87 staffs deployed and demonstrated strong transition management
On site service with 24/7 Engineering support
Achieved highest reliability with zero unplanned downtime and ISO27001
- Our client invests in, develops, and operates data centre infrastructure in the dynamic digital economies of Asia including China, Singapore, India, Indonesia, and Japan. JLL was appointed to manage 2 of their DC sites Indonesia. The 2 sites was a brownfield site with handover processes from XL Axiata.
- To manage the 2 sites with a total GFA of 300,000 sft, JLL mobilised around 87 staffs including contracted staffs for security, gardening and cleaning). As part of the IFM scope, we an onsite FM team with 24/7 Engineering support, health safety & environment advisory and program manage their compliance & documentation process.
- In our years of partnership with the client, JLL demonstrated a clear differentiator in the DC space leveraging on our data centre platform and SMEs. We assisted in helping our client to achieve their ISO27001 certification with zero unplanned downtime in their daily operations.
- Deployed the right DC Manager for overall accountability and management.
- Demonstrated a strong transition management & due diligence to ensure a smooth handover of the facility and healthy assets.
- Highest reliability achieved with zero unplanned downtime.
- Achieved ISO27001 through proper administration management together with the client.