Building a hyperscale in Taiwan
Technology (cloud services and video streaming)
Highly capable project
IT network design configured to minimize
Achieve Zero incident rate and Zero hours LTI
- A global technology services and the world’s largest corporate buyer of renewable energy, our client has a total of 21 data centre globally, and JLL is privileged to be the appointed PM for their data centres in APAC. The client had aggressive expansion plans to serve the significant expansion of cloud services and video streaming services in the region.
- JLL was appointed the Owner’s Representative to manage the construction and delivery of 2 major phases of data centre development within the existing live data centre campus for our Client. The team was comprised of highly focused and technical project management staff to ensure successful execution of services in challenging conditions.
- Close partnership with the client data centre teams and other stakeholders such as engineering design, procurement and quality and controls.
- JLL’s Project Management team remained flexible and continuously adjusted for changing business conditions to allow for faster decision making and increase in cost savings including project works for additional phases with new 166kV substation to support increase in demand.
- Our EHS team worked with all Vendors to achieve Zero incident rate and Zero hours LTI. Through numerous health and safety initiatives, the team implemented lessons learned and knowledge shares with other construction teams in the region.
- Configured to accommodate clients latest water-cooled servers.
- On target to achieve operating PUE <1.2