Representing a total land area of 1,290 hectares over a single freehold Certificate of Title, The Haven is situated within the Western Downs region of Queensland approximately nine kilometres south west of Drillham.
Since being acquired by the McMahon Family in 2016, The Haven has undergone significant development increasing productivity and efficiency resulting in an efficient standalone cattle enterprise.
Key highlights of The Haven include:
• 1,290 hectare freehold landholding situated nine kilometres south west of Drillham
• Favourable balance of land and soil types comprising predominantly brigalow/belah softwood scrub
• Extensive development program implemented since 2016 including regrowth control, establishment of improved pasture, water reticulation, fencing and livestock handling facilities
• Established stands of pasture (destocked since March 2020) including buffel, rhodes, bisset blue grass and desmanthus underpinning a carrying capacity of 500 backgrounders
• Predominantly all new fencing and subdivided into 12 paddocks complimented by a central laneway
• Licensed 200 megalitre dam and 480 megalitre allocation from Range Creek underpinning future development potential
• Established residence set amongst manicured gardens complimented by ample shedding and managers cottage
For sale by Online Auction on Thursday August 27 2020 at 10am (if not sold prior)
- Highly developed landholding
- Located approximately 9 lineal kilometres south west of the closest town centre of Drillham
- The property benefits from substantial water resources underpinned by extensive stands of improved pasture