|Building Area Gross||
JLL is proud to offer 213 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst for sale via Public Auction.
The property presents an exceptional development opportunity with frontage onto Oxford Street within the revitalised city fringe precinct.
213 Oxford Street presents a rare opportunity to obtain a foothold in one of Australia’s strongest performing office markets, which has considerable growth opportunities for investors and owner occupiers.
The asset sits on a generous site and has the prospect to develop substantial net lettable area over three extra floors plus a basement.
- Pivotal location with high foot traffic and direct exposure along one of Sydney’s most iconic retail, tourism and nightlife strips
- Direct beneficiary of the Oxford Street revitalisation planning project, with amended 18m and 5 stories and basement planning guidelines
- Ground floor commercial with 2x bedroom unit above. Upside for additional floors encompassing a potential GFA of 384.56sqm* (STCA)
- Rare opportunity to purchase an underdeveloped prime retail freehold asset with strong cash flow in a rapidly evolving city fringe precinct
- Council endorsement for a potential bonus FSR of 0.8:1 and additional height of up 5 stories under the Oxford Street Creative and Cultural Precinct Project
Please contact the exclusive agents to arrange inspections or seek access to the Due Diligence Room. All enquiries regarding the information provided herein or to request an inspection should be directed to the exclusive selling agents.