Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) is pleased to exclusively offer an opportunity to acquire Daniels Crossing, a 112,003 square-foot Publix-anchored, neighborhood shopping center located in a growing Southwest Florida market, Fort Myers, Florida. Daniels Crossing is anchored by a high-volume Publix with immediately attainable value creation through lease-up of nearly 30,000 square feet of available space, market-to-market opportunities and contractual rent increases.
The property is situated at the southwest corner of Daniels Parkway and Six Mile Cypress Parkway offering vibrant demand drivers including +90,000 vehicles traversing the intersection daily, 18 nearby office buildings, and nearly 2,000 hotel rooms which drive significant daytime traffic. The Fort Myers retail submarket consistently outperforms the broader market with occupancy exceeding 95% and Publix anchored centers in Southwest Florida averaging 96.5% occupancy.
This offering represents a rare opportunity to acquire a high-volume Publix-anchored neighborhood shopping center on a prime corner location with immediately actionable value-add creation with proven existing tenancy and quality second generation spaces to be leased.
- 71% leased, high volume Publix-anchored shopping center in high growth Florida market
- Projected NOI growth of +90% and +7% CAGR – ‘The Unicorn’ in grocery-anchored investment opportunities
- Expected PSF pricing +40% below replacement cost and +60% below recent comparable sales
- Unencumbered by a Publix ROFR/ROFO and existing debt
- Publix-anchored centers occupancy exceeds 95% in the market