Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) Capital Markets, Net Lease is pleased to exclusively offer a premier net lease opportunity to acquire a single tenant Advance Auto Parts (the “Property”) located in McDonough, Georgia, in the Atlanta MSA – the 4th fastest growing metro area in the U.S. and the economic hub of the Southeast. Investment-grade (S&P: BBB-) Advance Auto Parts pays a low rent after executing an early long-term renewal due to strong and growing sales at this location (24% growth since 2018). The Property is positioned near a major intersection (47,200 VPD) directly connected to I-75 (164,000 VPD) that is surrounded by a top 10% visited grocer (Kroger), a new Chick-fil-A under construction, and 3,420 students. The surrounding affluent population earns average household incomes exceeding $109,000 in the 3-mile radius due to a rapidly growing logistics and manufacturing sector, as Henry County is ranked #1 for industrial space leased over the past 12 months in the Atlanta MSA. McDonough is one of the most attractive places for new residents as evidenced by the projected population growth of 7.7% over the next 5 years.
- RECENT EARLY 10-YEAR RENEWAL AND LOW RENT
- STRONG STORE SALES AND INVESTMENT-GRADE TENANT (S&P: BBB-)
- ACROSS FROM A TOP 10% MOST-VISITED GROCERY STORE IN THE US
- CHICK-FIL-A UNDER CONSTRUCTION IMMEDIATELY NEXT DOOR
- $110,000 AVG HH INCOMES WITHIN THE 3-MILE RADIUS
- LOCATED IN MAJOR LOGISTICS HUB FOR THE ATLANTA MSA
- ATLANTA: 4TH FASTEST GROWING METRO IN THE US