JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this high exposure freehold at 899 Burke Road, Camberwell.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- Central Burke Road retail building of approximately 197sqm
- Landholding of 172sqm with dual street frontages to Burke Road and rear laneway/carpark
- Valuable rear on-site parking for at least four (4) cars
Strong retail position within one of Melbourne’s most resilient and tightly held retail strips
- Direct rear access from large public car park, providing convenient customer/staff parking
- True blank canvas opportunity with flexibility to refurbish and owner occupy or re-lease and hold long-term
- Direct proximity to adjacent Camberwell Train Station, tram services and a high level of passing foot traffic
- Superb Burke Road retail position close to a myriad of major retailers Coles, Woolworths, as well as the ever-busy Camberwell Junction
- Permit approved for a boutique mixed-use project comprising retail and two luxury apartments
- Camberwell is one of Melbourne’s most vibrant and sought-after suburbs, boasting a median house price of $2,560,000 (Source: REIV).
- A rare opportunity to acquire an affordable freehold in one of Melbourne’s premier retail strips!
899 Burke Road, Camberwell is For Sale via On-Site Public Auction on Thursday 7 October 2021 at 2.30pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Mark Stafford | 0404 401 053
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Mingxuan Li | 0498 688 998
· Two storey central Burke Road retail building
· Vacant possession, providing ultimate flexibility
· Positioned directly opposite Camberwell Station