JLL Metropolitan Retail Investments are pleased to present to the market 1266 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur QLD - a strong performing metropolitan Brisbane service station located within one of Queensland’s most high-profile growth corridors.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Friday 30 April at 12 noon.
The investment has the following key characteristics:
- Long term, secure 15 & 10 year net leases providing fixed 3% annual rent increases & a WALE of 10+ years
- 77% of income derived from Freedom Fuels – A wholly owned subsidiary of multinational giant Idemitsu Kosan Ltd, a Fortune 500 Company with market capitalisation of $873 Billion
- Impressive as-new convenience retail asset built in 2019 offering significant depreciation benefits
- Strategic homebound location with direct site access & exposure to 30,401* vehicles passing daily
- Anzac Avenue - Busy retail carriageway home to KFC, McDonald’s, Woolworths, Hungry Jack’s & Supercheap Auto
- Kallangur - 25 km north of the Brisbane CBD, part of the rapidly expanding Moreton Bay region, set to grow to 645,000+ people by 2036
- Passive Net lease structures with tenants paying all usual outgoings incl. Management Fees (excl. Land Tax)
- Landlord friendly environmental provisions ensuring tenant is responsible for full site remediation
- Net Income $476,415 pa + GST