JLL’s Metropolitan Sales & Investments Team is pleased to present to the market an exceptional investment opportunity in the heart of South Brisbane with repositioning/redevelopment upside.
Ideally positioned along the main arterial through South Brisbane, and benefitting from three street frontage including onto vibrant Fish Lane, 123 Melbourne Street is tenanted by ASX listed covenant Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA).
The favourable net lease structure with fixed annual increases provides the incoming purchaser with security and prospects of future upside potential.
123 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane, is being offered for sale via Public Auction to be held onsite Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 10:30am (AEST).
- Secure investment opportunity leased to ASX:CBA until October 2024
- Favourable net lease structure providing $321,300* per annum plus GST with 3.5% fixed annual reviews
- Functional single level building with unrivalled exposure to Melbourne Street
- Ideally located in the heart of South Brisbane’s thriving mixed use precinct
- Beneficial three street frontage to Melbourne Street, Cordelia Street and Fish Lane
- Flexible PC1 Principle Centre Zoning accommodating a range of end uses