|Building Area Net||
Vacant office with exceptional alternative use potential.
- Reading is the capital of the Thames Valley, ranked first in the UK as a tech employment cluster.
- Rose Kiln Court comprises a modern office building totalling 31,687 sq ft on a highly prominent site fronting the A33, the main arterial route connecting the M4 (J11) to Reading town centre.
- Highly accretive repositioning and redevelopment potential with immediate vacant possession achievable following expiration of Thames Water’s lease in April 2022.
- Large 1.88 acre site well placed to capitalise on the acute shortage of industrial space in the Thames Valley.
- Existing Prior Approval for the conversion of Rose Kiln Court to a 38 unit residential scheme with scope for a 29 unit new build residential scheme.
- Opportunity to refurbish the existing building to provide Grade A office accommodation with prime rents in Reading achieving £40.00 per sq ft.
Offers are sought in excess of £6,500,000 (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
An offer at this level reflects an attractive low capital value of £205 per sq ft.