|Building Area Gross||
|Number of units||2|
Situated on the ground floor of the NewActon South mixed-use development in the heart of the popular NewActon precinct, Units 130 and 190 represent a truly unique opportunity to acquire commercial units within a prestigious ACT location.
Unit 130 is a ground floor 290sqm* strata unit leased to the popular Mocan & Green Grout, and Benchmarc Financial Group. Unit 190 contains the Kendall Lane Theatre, a 52sqm* unit that it utilised as an in-house cinema/conference area, for the Benchmarc Financial Group, providing 35 seats. This unit is fully equipped with state-of-the-art projection and sound technology. Units 130 and 190 provide purchasers with two highly versatile commercial units (sold in one line) in one of Canberra’s most coveted Federal Government, Hotel, residential and commercial precincts.
- Combined 342sqm* of retail and office accommodation
- Unit 130 (areas 1 & 2) leased to Mocan & Green Grout for seven years to December 2025
- Unit 130 (area 3) and Unit 190 leased to Benchmarc Financial group for seven years to 2027 + option
- 5 years WALE* by income
- Excellent fixed 3.5% & 3.75% annual rental increases
- 35 seat cinema included in the sale
- Located in the award winning NewActon precinct
- Net equivalent income: $152,212 pa* + GST (as at 1 Jan 2022)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive listing agents.
*all figures are approximate.