|Building Area Net||
Eg:HQ is a highly sustainable office development totalling 218,854 sq ft with 17,595 sq ft of outdoor amenity space including a c. 9,808 sq ft communal roof terrace in addition to private terraces on five other floors.
0.5 acre Virtual Freehold site situated adjacent to the US Embassy and in close proximity to Apple Inc’s new 500,000 sq ft HQ at Battersea Power Station.
Expected delivery in Q1 2025. Eg:HQ will plug a gap in the London new build office supply pipeline.
- Opportunity to partner with Ballymore, one of London’s most respected developers in a 50:50 Joint Venture (JV), or alternative structures which will generate significant returns
- Rare opportunity to benefit from developing commercial space in Embassy Gardens, a vibrant waterside district forming an integral part of the of the VNEBOA
- The Vauxhall, Nine Elms, Battersea Opportunity Area (VNEBOA) has become a key London commercial sub-market comprising the regeneration of 561 acres at an approximate cost of £15 bn
- VNEBOA will provide 6.5 million sq ft of commercial space; directly comparable to the scale seen at Kings Cross and Paddington
- Situated within Zone 1, Eg:HQ has access to excellent transport communications
- 5 min walk to the new Nine Elms Northern Line Station which opened in 2021. The Northern Line Extension (NLE) opened in September 2021 and is the first underground train line extension in London this century
- Ballymore have a reputation for delivering sustainable buildings. Eg:HQ is targeting the highest level of ESG certification Nabers 5*, BREEAM Outstanding, EPC A, Wiredscore Platinum and WELL Platinum ready
- The planning consent has been implemented and construction is set to start in Autumn 2022
- Ballymore will guarantee a maximum price construction contract to the JV
- Total project, including site value approximately £222 million (100% interest)