JLL, Karbon Property & IB Property are pleased to present for sale 39-47 Regent Street, Chippendale. The asset presents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a fully refurbished and fully leased Sydney Fringe asset with a significant 10.5 year*^ remaining lease term and further benefiting from direct adjacency to Central Station and the forthcoming Tech Central Precinct.
- 100% leased to SAE Qantm, a leading global creative media institute and subsidiary of global education provider Navitas Ltd.
- 3,844sqm* NLA and extensively refurbished in 2016/17
- 15 year initial lease term expiring 31st December 2031 with a 10 year option
- Favourable net lease structure with strong annual rent reviews as well as ratchet protected market reviews throughout the lease term
- 200m* walk to Central Station providing train, light rail, bus and forthcoming Metro services
- Strong precinct synergies with close proximity to UTS, University of Sydney, ABC and the forthcoming Tech Central Precinct which will be anchored by Atlassian
- Net passing rent of $2.85m p.a.*^ (plus GST)
^as at 1 July 2021
39-47 Regent Street, Chippendale is being offered for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 29th June 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.