|Property Reference Number||5144686|
|Year Built||1717/ 2019|
|Building Area Net||
20-22 Bedford Row was constructed in 1717 and newly refurbished in 2019 by Hale Brown Architects, providing contemporary office space behind a retained Georgian facade.
The building is arranged over the lower ground, ground and four upper floors. The property totals 13,216 sq ft with floorplates of circa 2,300 sq ft. The property has a contemporary reception as well as high-quality workspace. There is also amenity provision, including shower facilities and cycle storage.
The offices have been fully refurbished, influenced by an art deco style. The property is multi-let to an array of office tenants including Fleurets, SHM, Waystone and the British Soft Drinks Association.
- Located in the heart of Midtown, between the West End and City of London
- Benefiting from excellent connectivity, with Holborn and Chancery Lane Underground Stations within 5 minutes walk and the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) at Farringdon Station within 10 minutes walk
- One of the most diverse occupier districts in London including an array of TMT, professional and financial firms
- Attractive Georgian townhouse façade 13,216 sq ft (1,228 sq m) of high-quality Grade A office space, substantially refurbished in 2019
- Total income of £788,760 per annum, which reflects £59.68 per sq ft
- WAULT of 5.3 years to expiry and 3.7 years to break
Offers in excess of £15,560,000 reflecting a NIY of 4.75% and a capital value of £1,177 per sq ft assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.80%