Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present 100 Peachtree, an iconic Class A office tower located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta’s Central Business District, including 3 parking garages totaling 922 spots. Designed by Skidmore, Ownings & Merill, 100 Peachtree is a timeless building containing 622,670 SF on 32 floors that is currently 91% occupied. A hallmark of the Atlanta skyline, 100 Peachtree has had $30M in capital invested in the base building since 2012 including an upgraded lobby, renovations to the 18th floor amenity space with a state-of-the-art fitness center and conference center, full exterior window replacement, elevator modernizations and upgrades or replacements of almost every major building system – 100 Peachtree is essentially a new building.
The Property benefits from a core rent roll with 9.2 years of WALT for the anchor tenants including Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Boston Consulting Group, CallRail Inc, Fulton County Public Defender and the Atlanta Beltline, comprising 54% of the rentable area. 100 Peachtree has an institutional stacking plan with 83% of the floors being occupied by full floor tenants with strong credit and only 5 multi-tenant floors.
The Property is well-located at the core of Atlanta’s Downtown business, government, educational, and entertainment district. The Downtown submarket has experienced unprecedented residential growth and development with more than 7,300 units proposed or under construction and 4,206 units delivered in the past 5 years within a 1.5-mile radius from the Property. 100 Peachtree is well integrated into Downtown offering a true transit-oriented location, with direct access to two MARTA stations and the Atlanta Streetcar within one block away. This location also offers immediate proximity to some of the finest amenities and entertainment venues in Atlanta – The Ritz Carlton, Centennial Olympic Park, Woodruff Park, The Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and The Georgia World Congress Center. Additionally, 100 Peachtree benefits from excellent proximity to Atlanta’s top universities and colleges including Georgia State University, the HBCUs and Georgia Tech. As Downtown’s positive momentum continues towards a 24/7 environment, 100 Peachtree is poised to experience continued value appreciation well into the future.
- Timeless & Iconic Design with $30M of CAPEX invested into the building
- 100 Peachtree is a 1968 Vintage Office Building with $30M in base building renovations since 2012. The Property is both LEED Silver Certified and Wired Silver.
- Exceptional In-Building Amenities
- 100 Peachtree benefits from the state-of-the-art amenities: conference facilities (hosts up to 260 people), fitness center with locker rooms, showers, and towel service, bike storage room, Starbucks, and 4 spec suites on the 3rd floor.
- Core Rent Roll & Long WALT
- 100 Peachtree has a core rent roll with multiple strong credit and notable tenants occupying large blocks of space creating an institutional stacking plan and a WALT of 9.2 years from the lead tenants.
- Downtown Momentum
- 100 Peachtree is in the center of Downtown Atlanta, a market whose economic vitality is experiencing momentous growth from increased university enrolment, new mixed-used development investment, business relocations, and residential in-migration – all while benefiting from the economic stability provided by the State Capitol.
- Dynamic Location
- 100 Peachtree is located adjacent to Woodruff Park and Broad St - the most walkable and amenitized street in all of Downtown Atlanta. Broad Street’s location is home to a variety of restaurants and shops that experience robust activity each day.
- 100 Peachtree VS Midtown Rents
- The rental rate spread between 100 Peachtree and comparative Midtown Class A properties has widened in recent years. As Downtown continues to experience positive momentum this spread should reduce providing a future owner a mark-to-market rental opportunity.
- Mark-to-Market Opportunities
- Rental rates at 100 Peachtree have grown 34% since 2016 to $33 PSF. Current weighted average rents at the Property are 28% below market.