A rare, unconsented opportunity with strong development
potential for a variety of uses occupying a prominent
position in Wandsworth.
- Freehold site extending to 1.5 acres (0.6 hectares).
- Existing building comprises a former Victorian tram depot, forecourt area and associated workshop buildings.
- Adopted allocation in the Local Plan identifies the potential for alternative uses and alterations/extensions to the building subject to necessary consents.
- Strong demand and values associated with alternative uses including residential, industrial/logistics, office, self-storage, film studios, retail, and leisure.
- Unconditional offers are invited on the basis of completion upon provision of vacant possession in Q1 2023.