Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to offer the unique opportunity to purchase 11708 McAngus Road, a 49.955-acre parcel (the “Property” or “Site”) in the rapidly gentrifying southeast submarket of Austin, TX which is located within an Opportunity Zone. Located south of the intersection of SH 71 (Ben White) & SH 130, the Site offers exceptional visibility along SH 130. Situated just south of Austin Bergstrom International Airport, the Property is poised to take advantage of the exposure to ABIA as the airport is one of Austin’s largest employment hubs supporting nearly 40,000 jobs and over 17.3 million passengers each year. Additionally, the site is positioned to benefit from its location in one of the fastest growing employment and residential pockets in the city of Austin.
CRITICAL MASS IN AN OPPORTUNITY ZONE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- Located in one of the city’s preferred development zones as well as one of Austin’s Opportunity Zones, the site offers investors the rare prospect to acquire developable land in one of Austin’s fastest growing economic and residential areas in the city.
- Approximately 49.955 acres of developable land with no heritage trees to limit development potential, with site access via McAngus Road.
- The southeast submarket is primed for substantial growth with over 20 subdivisions and lot development projects being planned on SH 71, Hwy 183, and SH 130 that will provide sustainable housing with pricing starting at ±$250,000.
- Notable developments include Austin Green (1,200+ homes) and Velocity (2,683 apartment units; 2.9 million square feet of office space providing the opportunity for two, large corporate campuses along with traditional office space; 585,000 square feet of flexible industrial and creative office space; 310,000 square feet of commercial use for retail, restaurants and a cinema; and three hotel sites).
- As Austin’s urban core continues to grow, residents and local attractions move southeast, providing comparable amenities while alleviating the exorbitant rates of Downtown Austin.
- Nearby SH 71, Ben White Expressway and SH 130 are the only underutilized transportation arteries in Travis Country, according to TxDot.
- OUTSTANDING LOCATION PROXIMATE TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS
- The Property offers unparalleled visibility and access along SH 45 and SH 130, some of Austin’s most recently constructed and improved major thoroughfares.
- North of the Property is SH 71, which is Austin’s least congested highway section according to TxDot, allowing for easy access in and out of Austin.