Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) has been exclusively engaged by Miami Produce Center LLC (Owner) to arrange the sale of the Miami Produce Center (Miami Produce) located within immediate proximity of Miami’s Healthcare and Life Science Research District in the community of Allapattah. Miami Produce represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire nearly 10 acres improved with a 100% leased, 160,140 square foot industrial park in the most intense, “last mile” center of Miami’s most significant economic drivers.
In addition to the covered land play aspect of this opportunity, it is most exciting to note that the largest of the two parcels with 8.54 acres comprising three city blocks went through an extensive rezoning process in 2019 that yielded approvals for a cutting-edge mixed-use development with 1,237 residential units.
- Covered Land Play With Dominant Industrial Warehouse Space – Consistently at 98% to 100% leased
- Absolute In-Fill, Last Mile Distribution Center – No area of South Florida has more residential and commercial space density within a 5-mile radius.
- Excellent Connectivity – Miami Produce has immediate access to Miami Beach, Miami CBD, Wynwood, Miami International Airport, and the Port of Miami. It is located adjacent to the Santa Clara Metrorail Station, and a 2-minutes drive from I-95 and I-395/SR-836.
- Transit Oriented Development – Strategic designation for a true 24-hour mixed-use development.
- High Profile Investment Market – Recent land sales within the market have ranged between $85 and $308 PSF, with typical sale at approximately $130 PSF.
- Wynwood+++ Market – Emerging live/work community driven by one of the largest healthcare and life science research districts in Florida.
- Ongoing Healthcare District Investments Exceed $1 billion - University of Miami and Jackson Health collectively expanding research and healthcare facilities.
- 40 Year Certifications Completed