Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for 4700 Eisenhower, “The Property”, an institutionally owned, infill warehouse comprised of 45,407 square feet in Alexandria, Virginia. 4700 Eisenhower is located inside the Capital Beltway in one of Northern Virginia’s innermost industrial submarkets and offers exceptional accessibility throughout the Washington, DC Metro area. The Property features 32’ ceilings, dock and drive-in loading, significant surface lot parking and a well-appointed interior office build out, perfect for single tenant users.
4700 Eisenhower is fully vacant, offering investors a rare opportunity to take advantage of strong market fundamentals to re-lease the asset and achieve value-add returns within one of the Washington, DC area’s most land constrained industrial submarkets. Investors will immediately benefit from re-leasing the asset, while being well positioned to capture additional value from the Property’s long-term redevelopment potential within Alexandria’s rapidly transforming Eisenhower Avenue Corridor.
- Value-Add Investment Opportunity With Strong Upside Potential Through Re-Leasing The Asset
- Last Mile Location Provides Access to Unmatched Demographic Pool
- 32' Clear Heights With Dock And Drive-In Loading
- Unmatched Industrial Submarket Fundamentals
- Land Constrained Market With Depleting Industrial Inventory
- Inside The Beltway Location With Superior Transportation Access Via I-495/I-95 & I-395
- Immediate Proximity To Pentagon, Fort Belvoir, And US Capitol
- Metro Accessible (Van Dorn Street Station - Blue Line)