|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Number of units||1|
JLL is delighted to offer for sale by Auction this exceptional nationally tenanted medical investment at Unit 66, 10-12 Lonsdale Street, Braddon.
Braddon is to Canberra what Lygon and Chapel Street are to Melbourne. Braddon is a hub of popular retail outlets, a stream of new and exciting developments and an eclectic mix of Canberra's best restaurants and bars. There is over $1.48 billion being spent in new and approved projects in the immediate vicinity with the likes of The Canberra Raiders relocating their headquarters to now call Braddon Home.
The Arte development completed in 2015 was developed by the experienced Bonman, designed by the well established and industry respected Design team and contains 57 residential units and 1,750 sqm of commercial / retail space.
- Brand new 5 year lease to 2027 plus options to 2032
- Guaranteed rental growth with fixed 3% annual rent increase
- Proven medical operator with 20+ years experience
- Ochre Health: 60+ centres nationally with 400+ doctors
- Medical grade 213 sqm tenancy, ACT’s core retail, office and
- hospitality precinct
- Rare stamp duty tax deduction – in full in year 1
- No land tax payable
- 5 basement car spaces on title
- Tenant pays all outgoings as per lease
- Net Income: $109,000 pa + GST
For sale via Auction, Tuesday 2 August 2022 at 10.30 am, Yallamundi Rooms, Sydney Opera House