|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Number of units||163|
JLL has been exclusively retained to offer to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Artistry at Craig Ranch, a 163-unit 62+ age-restricted community located in McKinney, Texas, part of the booming Dallas/Fort Worth MSA. The DFW Metroplex is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the country and has grown by nearly 20% since 2010. Approximately 390 people move to Dallas every day, and considering Dallas’s ample space for growth and its pro-business environment, the trend is expected to continue.
- The community is purpose-built, with high quality of construction, architecture, and design.
- A best-in-class asset in its market, Artistry at Craig Ranch boasts generous unit sizes averaging north of 900 SF, complemented by an array of common area spaces located throughout the property.
- The surrounding market area boasts high household incomes and housing values along with higher-than-average forecasted growth rates for the 65+ senior resident population.
- The property is located adjacent to the nationally-recognized Craig Ranch master-planned development, which includes TPC at Craig Ranch, home to the famed AT&T Byron Nelson golf tournament.
- As of April 27, 2022, the community is 98.8% occupied with only one vacant unit out of its 163 total units.
- The impressive occupancy of this property presents a prime opportunity for a new buyer to acquire a strong performing asset in a booming market with abundant opportunities to increase revenues via increased rental rates.